If you are planning to start a blog or a website for your small businesses and choosing the best web hosting for small business in 2020, These are the 6 Major Checklists before choosing best hosting sites for websites or blogs.
• Super Robust Performance
• 99.99% Uptime
• Hosting Plans
• Technical Support
• Low Costs
• Security Measures
There are a lot of popular web hosting companies that offering the best web hosting for small business with unlimited features and excellent customer support at a highly affordable price.
Choosing the cheap web hosting unlimited service is a crucial part of creating a successful business website to get the most suitable hosting services in terms of bandwidth, security, performance, and speed as per your needs.
Let’s discuss about the top companies in web hosting services !
Top 10 Best Web Hosting for Small Business
We have compared each web hosting service provider’s features and functionalities that are considered as the best hosting for small business. According to our in depth analysis, below are the TOP 10 Best Hosting for Small Business in the world.
DomainRacer is a leading web hosting company that offers various hosting services at a very affordable price in the hosting industry. The amazing feature of this cheap php web hosting is 19x faster Litespeed cache technology, SSD hosting and cloudlinux platform to builds your reputation as a faster and secure brand.
|• Free Let's Encrypt SSL Certificates|
• Isolated Resources on CloudLinux
• 19x Faster LiteSpeed Cache Technology
• Unlimited SSD Disk Space and Bandwidth to host sites
• Newest Technology – HTTP/3 and QUIC
• Free Domain .IN/.COM with ADVANCED Plan
• Free Drag and Drop SitePad Website Builder
• Top 7+ Security Tools - ImunifyAV+, Imunify360 and many
• WordPress Support and Staging
• Data Centre 7+ Servers Support (India, UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Singapore and France)
• Highly Secure with DDo’S Protection
• Free Weekly Backup by JetBackup Service
• 99.99% Uptime Commitment
• Get 40% off Today (at $0.99/month)
• 24/7 Expert Support via Email, Chat, WhatsApp and Ticket etc.
Bluehost offers a wide variety of features but these are the most prominent:
|• Free Domain Name and SSL Certificate|
• 1-click WordPress install
• Live Support over chat and Phone
• 24/7 Infrastructure monitoring
• Unlimited features
• High Security measure
• Spam Assassin Protection
• International Domain names support
• Free Drag and Drop Site Builder
• Get 63% off today (was $7.99/month)
SiteGround has the following promising features:
• 99.99% guaranteed uptime
• Isolated resources on Linux containers
• Multi-language support
• Free SSL certificate, Free CDN and Site Builder
• WordPress support and staging
• Hosting plans with daily backs
• OpCache and Super Cacher
• Highly secure anti-hack systems
• No data transfer limits
Here are some of the best features of A2Hosting:
• 20 times Faster and Optimized Turbo servers
• Easy cPanel control panel
• Server Rewind Backups
• 1-click WordPress staging
• Server Location options
• Free SSL certificate
• Isolated resources
• Free Domain reseller account
• Managed hardware and network
• Billing software
• Isolated resources
• 24/7 Live support via phone, chat and Email.
Pros: Robust hosting packages, particularly WordPress. Excellent customer service. Terrific uptime. Good money-back refund plan.
Cons: No Windows server options. Relatively expensive.
Their premium shared hosting has the following features:
• Unlimited websites and bandwidth
• Free domain name and SSL certificate
• 99.9% uptime guarantee
• 24/7 technical support
• Powerful control panel
• Multiple server locations
• Free website builder
• Optimized wordpress hosting
Here are some of the great features of the Host of your Dreams in their shared plans:
• Free domain and SSL
• WordPress pre-installed
• Automatic wordpress security updates
• 24/7 ticket and live chat support
• SSD storage
• Unlimited features in shared unlimited plan
• No limits on bandwidth and traffic
• WordPress website builder
Pros: Strong security features. Extensive domain-management tools. Excellent cloud hosting offerings. Unlimited data transfers per month. Generous money-back guarantee. Useful WordPress staging feature.
Cons: No Windows-based servers. No true reseller hosting plans. No telephone support.
Following are the best hosting features:
• Unlimited SSD disk storage
• Unlimited domains and websites in business plans
• Free Let’s Encrypt SSL certificate
• Mobile ready websites
• Unlimited email addresses with great looking webmail interface
• Multilingual support in 4 languages
Here is a list of some of the prominent features of iPage:
• Free domain and SSL certificate
• 1-click wordpress installer
• 1000s of free website templates
• Free email and ad credits
• Host unlimited domains
• Enriched with a lot of apps
• Paypal integration
• 30 day money back guarantee
Highlights the major qualities of Greengeeks as:
• Positive energy footprint on the environment
• 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
• Live Telephone & Live Chat Support
• 24/7/365 Email Support
• 1-Click App Installer
• SSD-based RAID-10 Storage Arrays
• Container-based Technology
• Free website migration and more…
Let’s have a look at the hosting features:
• Offers both Linux and Windows shared hosting
• cPanel is used in Linux hosting and Parallel’s Plesk is for Windows customers
• 100+ Mobile-Friendly Templates with an Image Library
• Free website and domain transfer
• 1 click WordPress install
• Free SSL and Free domain in all hosting plans
• Create instant backups
• 24/7/365 phone and live chat support.
Pros: A variety of feature-packed hosting plans. Excellent shared hosting offering. Good for novice webmasters. Useful site-building software. Good customer service. Outstanding uptime.
Cons: No Windows-based VPS hosting.
• From 100 GB to unlimited storage
• Free Office 365 email
• 1GB database storage
• Industry standard cPanel control panel
• 99.9% uptime and money back guarantee
• Fastest page load times
• WordPress hosting with full-featured packages
Pros: Excellent 24/7 customer support. Windows- and Linux-based servers. Email tightly integrated into Microsoft apps. Managed WordPress hosting.
Cons: No cloud hosting. Skimpy default email plans.